At Elevation Christian Church, we always have a high energy and upbeat experience. This is a place where we want you to come as you are and know “It’s OK to not be OK.”
Here are some things that you will want to know before you get here:
- Come dressed like you would any other day
- Know that we have a group of people that want to make sure that you know what is going on throughout your time at Elevation
- We expect you to laugh at least once while you are with us.
- Relax… Make yourself at home and feel free to participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable. While we are singing, feel free to stand, sit, or just listen. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, we’re glad you are here.
- Got Kids? eKidz is the place for them! Ekidz, our quality, safe, and fun programming for kids birth – 5th grade, is the perfect place for your kids each week. Through Bible lessons, activities, and games, your kids will build a strong spiritual foundation. You can enjoy the service knowing that your kids are having a great time in the capable hands of our qualified eKidz team.
- Connection Card and Offering… Throughout the experience, you will be invited to take some next steps in your spiritual journey. Please fill out as much information as you feel comfortable sharing. Then you can drop it in the offering bucket as it is passed during the experience. At Elevation, we believe that giving should be joyful. So, each week we attempt to make a joyful noise as we give (but not required).
- Communion… We offer communion every Sunday and we invite all followers of Jesus to take communion. You are able to take communion by yourself, as a couple, as a family, or as a community group. This is another amazing way to celebrate who Jesus is in your life.
- Elevation Commons… We want you to know that there is a place to have a cup of coffee and a cookie. Just go out the back of the auditorium to the Commons. Feel free to bring your coffee into the experience with you! In preparation for the experience… –
- Silence your cell phone (but you can check-in via Facebook) – Some of our message series and experiences are “PG-13” – We strongly encourage families with small children to utilize our safe, secure and exciting eKidz classes. –
- Wi-fi is available for you. Use ElevationGuest to login. –
- As an attender of Elevation, we may use your image or likeness in creating videos or graphics. –
- Please no making out in the back row.
Our experiences start at 9:00 or 10:30 AM, feel free to come early and have a cup of coffee with us.
If you can’t make it out to our experience, know that you can always watch the latest message online at our ONLINE CAMPUS!
Check out a testimonial below!